Welcome to my blog! Follow if you like it ^_^

december please help me just bring a good memory,,,

i dont know what i feel now...
sad i'm think......confuse a little...
tired...i think so....at 4 am and i dont know what i feel...
i feel sad about what has happen so recently in my life...
i think i have lost a lot in this 5 year....
since i was standard 6...i tend to stop believing in no one...
bcuz i was badly hurt that time...i try not to believe all my frenz...
but when i meet all my frenz in form1..i start believing in friendship again...
i dont want to lose any of my frenz...bcuz they meant a lot to me...

i was sad bcuz my cat was sick...
but i have done nothing to help it....
i cry a lot in bathroom....and remember the old memory of me...
i can feel how sick my cat are,...

but i have also feel confuse...
when i do revision of addmath..i notice that my biggest problem...
is i was scare of number..it may sound funny..but it does happen to me...
i was also confuse that if i was done anything wrong to someone....
why someone ignore me...did she/he badly touch by what i say...
i hope if i done anything wrong to all of u....
u can TELL ME  what is it,,,bcuz to solve this probelm actually....
was harder then to solve addmath problem...

my intuition:1:when u done anyting wrong to someone....beg for their forgiveness...if not ask them what really has happen(i will not do it for sure...i dont want to walk on thinest ice by asking what really is happen)
.2:study hard,,tired is the sign of hardwork
3.sleep early..bcuz if u sleep late u will heard allkind of noisy sound..(seram tak)
THANKS FOR READING ^_^v

0 meow(s):

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum. Kalau sudi,tinggalkan lah komen2 korang yg bernas tu. Thanks.